HavenFog 1 gal.
One gallon of HavenFog™ paired with a hot fogger for reducing environmental mold for up to 4,000 sq. ft.
HavenFog is an intensive mold treatment - it is a non-toxic, natural, citrus-based solution for safely treating and eliminating mold problems in every nook and cranny of your home or office. It is safe and effective mold treatment for chemically sensitive people.
- HavenFog™ 1 Gallon Intensive Mold Treatment for use in hot foggers (treats up to 4,000 sq. ft.)
Because HavenFog is non-toxic, it is safe to use around pets, plants, and people. There is no need to remove any items from your home. In fact, it is best if all household items go through the treatment. The fog treats every nook and cranny of the room, even entering into wall and ceiling spaces.
HavenFog has a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of all zeros, it is the safe choice for mold treatment.
Mold Treatment Guide: Significant Mold
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 in|