BioBalance H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide)
BioBalance H2O2 Solution for treating mold contaminated building materials.
Treats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS
- EXPERT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
BioBalance H2O2 is a concentrated 12% hydrogen peroxide solution for treating visible mold on raw building materials including wood framing, trusses, subflooring, crossbeams, roof decking, OSB/plywood sheets, cinder block walls, concrete floors, etc.
- BioBalance H2O2™ - 1 gallon of 12% hydrogen peroxide solution - treats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
BioBalance H2O2 is an Intensive Mold Treatment for visible mold contamination – it is an aggressive solution for treating mold contaminated building materials in your home or commercial building. The 12% hydrogen peroxide of the BioBalance H2O2 solution is optimal for treating visibly contaminated materials quickly.
*This peroxide solution does not contain any other chemicals including surfactants or fragrances.
Using BioBalance H2O2:
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 10 in|
1. Danger! Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) can cause severe burns. Strong Oxidizing Agent!
2. Read included Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before handling.
3. This solution will bleach and/or break down many organic materials. Only use on raw building materials (i.e. – not finished surfaces or fabric material).
4. Store any leftover peroxide in a safe manner. Assure that any product that could leak out is contained.