HavenMist™ 16oz solution paired with HavenMister room mister for maintaining your home environment.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS
- EXPERT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- HavenMist™ 16oz Concentrated Solution (Makes 1 Gallon) - Natural Intensive Mold Treatment solution (treats up to 3,000 sq. ft.)
- HavenMister - a 360 Watt mister, continuous application misting machine. 120V AC.
- Four mold test plates for before and after testing
Haven Mister is a small and manageable unit used to aerosolize Haven Mist.
- Haven Mister is constructed of corrosion resistant materials
- Comes with 1-quart tank, which makes it light and maneuverable.
- Weighs approximately 5-7 lbs. with solution compared to up to 20 lbs for larger fogging unit (Customers have had issues fogging with a heavy mister.
- Spray volume is adjustable 15-40 microns.
- The misting machine has a reach of 6ft when misting.
HavenMist is a proprietary, all-natural botanical blend of citrus seed extracts that is diluted with distilled water.
- Ingredients are food grade and rated GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) by US Food and Drug Administration
- Natural product, botanical based solution that is non-toxic for Humans, pets, and children for safely treating and eliminating mold problems in your home.
- Deodorizes musty and putrid odors caused by bacteria and mold
- Safe and effective mold treatment for chemically sensitive people.
- HavenMist is a water-based solution,
- it should not be sprayed on anything that can be ruined by water, such as artwork and electronics.
- HavenMist™ has a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of all zeros. It is the safe choice for mold treatment.
Fogging with HavenMist is an effective way to temporarily clean and deodorize your indoor air, surfaces, and belongings.
- HavenMist is not a replacement for professional mold remediation
- Fogging effectively reduces air counts close to zero. It can temporarily provide a safe environment for those affected by mold and mycotoxins. It is very effective as a routine maintenance and deodorization for mold-sensitized individuals
- Warning: Misting should not be used exclusively for improving symptoms of severe mold toxicity. Misting should always be followed by a proper dust and small particle clean up (see below). When suffering from severe symptom, t is always recommended to move temporarily out of the home to determine whether it is the home and your symptoms subside. Hiring a mold professional of DIY Haven Fog or HavenMist is a suitable first step.
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 10 in|