1 Gallon of HavenFog™ paired with a 1000 Watt HavenFogger for reducing environmental mold for an entire house.
HavenFog Kit is an intensive mold treatment – it is a non-toxic, natural, citrus-based solution for safely treating and eliminating mold problems in every nook and cranny of your home or office. It is a safe and effective mold treatment for chemically sensitive people.
- HavenFog™ 1 Gallon All Natural Intensive Mold Treatment solution (treats up to 4,000 sq. ft.)
- HavenFogger - a 1000 Watt, continuous application hot fogger with wired remote
- 4 Mold Test Kit Plates - for before and after testing
Because HavenFog is non-toxic, it is safe to use around pets, plants, and people. There is no need to remove any items from your home. In fact, it is best if all household items go through the treatment. The fog treats every nook and cranny of the room, even ceiling space. The HavenFog Kit can treat a 3000 sq. ft. home or office in 5 hours.
HavenFog has a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of all zeros, and is the safe choice for mold treatment.
Using the HavenFog Kit:
|Dimensions||18 × 16 × 12 in|